Acts 2:42 - "And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers."
Looking to connect outside of Sunday mornings and grow spiritually? We have a number of Community Groups beginning or continuing this spring you can join. Contact the church office to connect with any of the group leaders.
- Wednesdays, 6-8pm (Dinner and Child-care provided)
- Tuesday Evenings @7pm
- Lilburn/Stone Mountain
- Mondays, 7-8:30pm
- Tuesday Evenings @ 7pm
- Young Families and Singles (Location varies, Child-care provided)
- Sundays After 11am Service
Groups that meet at Holy Cross
- A.C.W. (Anglican Church Women)
- Monthly Events
- B.O.S.T. (Brotherhood of St. Timothy)
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays, 8am Breakfast and Program
- Men’s Bible Study
- Wednesdays, 6:30am for Donuts and Study
- Women’s Bible Study
- Wednesdays, 10:30am
- Thursday Bible Study
- Thursdays, 11am-12noon
- Stations of the Cross
- Fridays at 12 Noon
Contact the church office to connect with any of these groups or about starting a new group.